Every day you can win a £5000 (or your currency equivalent) cash prize by playing RaceBets Jackpot Freeroll game. All you have to do is pick the winners of the selected races and answer a simple question to participate. The game is free to enter for all customers who have deposited and bet at least £/€10 on RaceBets.com.
This Jackpot Freeroll game is a no-brainer for daily RaceBets players and true horse racing fans alike! A new Jackpot Freeroll Game is live on RaceBets.com at 9:30am GMT daily!
How To Play RaceBets Jackpot Freeroll
Simply login into your RaceBets account and navigate to the Jackpot Freeroll page.Join RaceBets.com Today & Get Up To £50 New Account Welcome Bonus
You can find the latest Jackpot Freeroll game under the “OFFERS” tab if you are using your laptop or desktop computer.
If you are using your mobile you can find the Jackpot Freeroll game in the extras menu.
You must predict the winning horse of each of the selected races.
You must answer a simple RaceBets themed multiple choice question. If you are unsure of the answer, do not worry, we will give you a hint!
Once that is done, you have successfully entered RaceBets Jackpot Freeroll game. Now sit back and see how your selections perform. With a bit of luck you may have £5000 in cash added to your betting account once the final selected race of the Jackpot Freeroll has completed!
RaceBets Jackpot Freeroll FAQ
What is RaceBets Jackpot Freeroll
Each day we select one meeting or a combination of races across multiple meetings and ask participating players to predict the winning horse of each race. There will be a minimum of 6 races and a maximum of 8 races selected per game.
What are the qualify requirements to play RaceBets Jackpot Freeroll
In order to submit your selections in the daily RaceBets Jackpot Freeroll game, you must have deposited and bet a minimum of £/€10 on RaceBets.com. You must also be eligible for bonuses on your RaceBets.com account (you will be notified at participation stage if you are not eligible for bonuses).
How to win the game?
To win the competition, the member must pick the winner of every qualifying race. The member can only pick one horse per qualifying race. If you successfully do this, you will win the jackpot prize of £5000 (unless otherwise stated). Should more than one member pick all winners correctly, then the jackpot prize will be shared. To successfully submit your selections, members need to simply login to their RaceBets account, visit the ‘RaceBets Jackpot Freeroll”’ page and enter their picks for the day as well as answer one simple RaceBets themed multiple choice question. Failure to answer the multiple choice question will disqualify you from the game.
What happens if one of my selections is a non-runner?
If one of your selections is a non-runner, then that selection automatically transfers on to the SP favourite in that race. If there are joint or co-favourites in that race, your selection becomes the joint or co-favourite with the lowest racecard number.
What happens if there is a dead heat?
In the event of a Dead heat, both selections count as winners.
What happens if one of the races are void/abandoned/not completed?
If any Jackpot Freeroll race is postponed, abandoned or not completed the race will be considered void. If only five Jackpot freeroll races are completed the Jackpot Competition prize available for that day will be reduced by 90%. If only four Jackpot freeroll races are completed the Jackpot Competition prize available for that day will be reduced by 95% of the initial stated Jackpot prize for that particular game. If three or less Jackpot Freeroll races are completed during that day, the Jackpot will be reduced by 99% of the initial stated Jackpot prize for that particular game.
What happens if there are 5 or more non runners in a race
If 5 or more non runners have been declared in a jackpot freeroll race, the race will be considered a void race and the prizepool will be reduced as per void race rules as described in previous question above.
*The daily cash prize unless otherwise stated on the Jackpot Freeroll page is £5000. For non GBP accounts, the prizepool is converted into the respective currencies using the currency exchange rate at time of settling the game.
Full Terms and Conditions Of Jackpot Freeroll Game
- Jackpot Freeroll game is open to RaceBets customers who are eligible for bonuses and have made a deposit of at least £/€10 and wagered that amount on RaceBets.com.
- Proof of age and identity may be required. 18+ only. Entry to the daily Competition is free once initial minimum depositing and wagering requirement is met as outlined in point 1.
- Employees of RaceBets.com are not eligible to win prizes.
- In order to enter the Competition new players are required to register a RaceBets Account and make the initial depositing and wagering requirement as specified in point 1.
- Only one account is allowed per person. Multiple accounts will be closed. Only one entry per day is allowed per person. If RaceBets has reasonable grounds to believe that multiple accounts have been opened by or are under the control of the same person, all such accounts shall be closed and all entries by such player and/or accounts will be disqualified from participating in the Competition or receiving any prizes. Players are required to register in their own name and any player found to be registering in the name of any other person will be disqualified. All customer offers, including RaceBets Jackpot Freeroll are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion.
- Only RaceBets customers whose accounts are eligible for bonuses can enter the Jackpot Freeroll game.
- Players will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them if participating in this game.
- By entering this Competition you agree that RaceBets.com may use the details you give us to contact you about each of our products and services that may be of interest to you. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting us via live chat or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also click on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from us.
- To take part in the Jackpot Freeroll, a player must select one horse in all qualifying Jackpot Freeroll races and also submit a correct multiple choice answer to a RaceBets themed question before submitting their entry. You have two attempts to answer the RaceBets themed question. If you fail to answer the question on the second attempt, you will be prevented from playing that instance of the Jackpot freeroll game. You will be able to participate in the next Jackpot freeroll game once it becomes available on the website.
- Jackpot Freeroll selections must be made before the official scheduled off-time of the first Jackpot Freeroll race.
- Players cannot edit their selection after submitting.
- If a player selects a non-runner, their selection automatically transfers to the SP favourite in that race. If there are joint or co favourites in that race, their selection becomes the joint or co favourite with the lowest racecard number. The replacement horse will appear on your Jackpot Freeroll selections page once that race in question has started and the race favourite has been determined.
- In the event of a Dead heat, both selections count as winners.
- The race winner is determined by the official result at the time of weigh in. Any change to a result after this point will not count.
- The prize winners will be determined as follows:
- Jackpot Competition: In order to win the Jackpot Freeroll Competition Prize (amount specified on the Jackpot Freeroll page of RaceBets website), a player must correctly select the winning horse in each of the qualifying races of the Jackpot Freeroll races as well as submit the correct answer to a RaceBets themed multiple choice question. Should more than one member pick all winners correctly and correctly answer the multiple choice question, then the jackpot prize will be shared.
- Additional Prizes: Additional prizes and/or specials may be introduced during the Competition at the discretion of RaceBets.com. These will be in addition to the prizes outlined above. In the event that additional prizes are introduced, RaceBets.com will publish and notify players of any additional terms and conditions where applicable.
- If any Jackpot Freeroll race is postponed, abandoned or not completed the race will be considered void. If only five Jackpot freeroll races are completed the Jackpot Competition prize available for that day as stated on the Jackpot freeroll page will be reduced by 90%. If only four Jackpot freeroll races are completed the Jackpot Competition prize available for that day will be reduced by 95% of the initial stated Jackpot prize for that particular game. If three or less Jackpot Freeroll races are completed during that day, the Jackpot will be reduced by 99% of the initial stated Jackpot prize for that particular game. If all Jackpot races are postponed, abandoned or not completed, the game will not take place that day.
- If 5 or more non runners have been declared in a jackpot freeroll race, the race will be considered a void race and the prizepool will be reduced as per void race rules as described in point 8.
- Competition prize money is paid out as cash. The prize money on offer can be viewed on the Jackpot Freeroll page on the RaceBets website.
- RaceBets reserve the right to change the prize money on offer from cash to bonus cash (with wagering requirement) or free bets at any date in the future.
- Jackpot Freeroll prize money will not be offered to players who have had an account suspended, bonus restricted or closed by RaceBets.com for any reason.
- RaceBets.com will not be liable for prizes that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
- Winners will be notified by email address or telephone number as registered on their account. It is each player’s sole responsibility to ensure that their contact details are up to date. Winners will be required to verify (with evidence satisfactory to RaceBets.com) their age, identity, residence and other requested verification information to the satisfaction of RaceBets.com before they are eligible to receive a prize. Any public announcement (including on RaceBets website, blog or social media channels) will be pending verification unless otherwise stated and should not be considered final confirmation.
- If any player is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, verify their registration information to the satisfaction of RaceBets.com, has been found to have breached these terms and conditions by RaceBets.com or cannot be contacted within five (5) Business Days (a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in England when banks in London are open for business), RaceBets.com reserves the right to disqualify that player (and their eligibility to receive any prizes under the Competition) and award the prize to another participant, if applicable.
- Entry into the Competition constitutes permission for RaceBets.com and/or their associated, affiliated, partnered and/or subsidiary companies to use the names and photographs of participants for publicity purposes at its discretion. All winners may be required to participate in such publicity without further compensation as the RaceBets reasonably requires.
- RaceBets.com’s decision is final and legally binding on all entrants in relation to all aspects of the Competition including (without limitation) allocation of the prizes and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with the Competition’s rules or terms and conditions will be disqualified and will not be eligible to receive any prizes.
Submission of entries
- RaceBets.com does not accept responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Under no circumstances can a user submit their entry via e-mail.
Limitation of Liability
RaceBets.com exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
- any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prizes, promotions, Competition or relevant racing fixtures beyond the RaceBets reasonable control;
- any technical failures or unavailability of the Website, Mobile Apps or other related platforms;
- obvious errors or omissions relating to the awarding of prizes; or
- for any act or default of any third party supplier including without limitation errors relating to fixtures and scoring data.
- The terms and conditions of any third party supplier will apply to the prize where applicable.