No trainer has dominated the Cheltenham Festival, in recent years, quite like Willie Mullins has. In 2015, he scooped a record haul of 8 winners and he’s already organising the cavalry for this year’s charge!
We have an unbelievable special offer, for new customers! We are offering odds of 40/1, on Willie Mullins training a winner on Day 1 of the 2017 Cheltenham Festival!
Here is how you can take advantage of this amazing promotion.
- Register a new account with RaceBets.com
- Go to “Bonus” section & enter in the bonus code to qualify – BONUS CODE: MULLINS40
- Place your first bet on “Mullins 40/1 Special” market at current price (max stake £/€1)
Just look at the horses that are expected to represent Willie Mullins, on Day 1!…
Melon, Airlie Beach and Let’s Dance are all likely runners in the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle.
Royal Caviar and possibly Yorkhill will race in the Arkle.
Nichols Canyon is one of his most-likely starters, in the Champion Hurdle, although it’s likely that he’ll aim other horses at the race he won in 2011, 2013, 2015 and 2016.
The National Hunt Chase will not be high on his list of priorities, although Arbre De Vie may go to post.
Blazer is expected to be Mullins’ entry, in the Novices’ Handicap Chase.
On any normal day, you would be very lucky to get an offer of even-money for a bet such as this.
We are offering 40/1!
This amazing special offer may be withdrawn, at any time, so make sure that you don’t miss-out and get your money on now!
Watch out for more incredible Cheltenham special offers from RaceBets, as the world’s biggest jumps meeting approaches!
Full Terms & Conditions
- Open a new account, enter the bonus code MULLINS40 in the Bonus overview section, to qualify for the enhanced price. Then place your FIRST bet on the “Mullins 40/1 Special” market at the current market price. Market can be found via Ante Post > Specials.
- Offer is for new depositing accounts only. You cannot use free bet tokens or bonus cash to qualify for this offer.
- Maximum stake is £1/€1. Any amount placed over £1/€1 will be paid out at the current market price.
- Minimum deposit of £/€10 required.
- If Willie Mullins trains a winner on Day 1 at the Cheltenham Festival 2017 (14/3/17), you will be paid based on the market price you took first and then you will have the extra enhanced winnings amount added to your account within 1 hour of the market being settled.
- The extra enhanced winnings will be paid out as bonus cash. You must wager this bonus cash 3 times prior to withdrawal. You have 30 days to complete the wagering requirement. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting the bonus cash and any winnings associated with the bonus cash.
- Bets of 1.5 odds or higher qualify for wagering requirement
- Customers using Moneybookers, Skrill, Neteller or Paysafecards to deposit will not qualify for this offer.
- Valid for new customers only. Duplicate accounts are not eligible for this promotion
- If you avail of this offer you cannot claim the first deposit welcome bonus.
- Offer applies to customers based in UK and Ireland.
- You will have to mobile verify to claim this offer.
- Should the terms and conditions of any promotional offer be breached or should evidence be found that betting activity, either by one customer or a group of customers, has been carried out that guarantees a profit by taking advantage of free bets, enhanced payouts, deposit bonuses, or any other promotional offer, RaceBets reserve the right to take back any bonus that has been granted and to declare that bonus as void.
- All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion.
- RaceBets reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend any offer and its terms at any time, including the cancellation of the promotion without any prior notice. Any customer deviating from the promotional rules may be disqualified without notice.