When you make a fixed-odds bet with RaceBets.com, on either our UK, Ireland, or UAE markets, you will be betting with Best Odds Guaranteed! What does this mean?
Anybody, who bets regularly, knows the frustration of backing a runner at fixed-odds only to see the odds get bigger after they have taken the bet. When the odds get bigger, we refer to the price as having drifted.Join RaceBets.com Today & Get Up To £50 New Account Welcome Bonus
Often, the reverse happens. You take a fixed-odds price and see the price shorten (get smaller). That’s obviously no problem, as your fixed-odds bet means you get paid out at the price you took (before the odds got shorter).
Best Odds Guaranteed is a fantastic offer, for the punter! It means that if the price drifts, you get paid out at the higher price and not the fixed-odds price you took! So, if you back a horse at 5/1 and it drifts out to 7/1 then you will be paid out at 7/1!
However, this does not mean that you will lose any value with your bet if the price shortens. If that happens, you will still get paid out at the fixed-odds price that you took!
Best Odds Guaranteed (B.O.G.) is a win-win situation for the punter! You no longer need to worry about the odds drifting, or shortening, as you are covered both ways!
Best Odds Guaranteed are paid-out automatically, so you just need to make your fixed-odds bets in the usual way. This promotion is only available on our UK and Irish markets, as well as our UAE markets (only UAE markets where starting price bets are on offer).
Bet smart! Bet with Best Odds Guaranteed, at RaceBets.com!
Best Odds Guaranteed T&Cs
- Best Odds Guranteed available on all UK, Irish & UAE horse racing
- Only open to UK & Irish Customers
- If you take a fixed odds price when placing your bet and the SP ends up being bigger, then you will receive the bigger SP price
- Best Odds Guaranteed races will be identifiable with our Best Odds Guaranteed Icon
- Day of the race markets only
- Our Best Odds Guaranteed offer applies to all bets placed at fixed prices
- The offer does not include Ante-Post, Tote/Pools, Place Only, Match Bets
- Extra winnings applied when bets are settled
- Standard terms & conditions apply
- In the event of a Rule 4, we pay you at the bigger odds, after the Rule 4 deduction has been applied.
- Should the terms and conditions of any promotional offer be breached or should evidence be found that betting activity, either by one customer or a group of customers, has been carried out that guarantees a profit by taking advantage of free bets, enhanced payouts, deposit bonuses, or any other promotional offer, RaceBets reserve the right to take back any bonus that has been granted and to declare that bonus as void. Should this situation arise, RaceBets may choose to settle bets at the correct odds, declare any free bets as being void, or void any bets made that have been funded by the deposit bonus. RaceBets will have complete discretion, in these circumstances. RaceBets also reserve the right to charge an administration fee of up to 100% of the deposit bonus, free bet, or any other additional payment, to cover our administration costs. RaceBets may ask any customer to provide documentation for the purposes of confirming their identity and we may also insist on the provision of a mobile phone number. RaceBets will have absolute discretion with regards to the verification of a customer’s identification. Should we decide that the documentation provided is insufficient or unreliable, we reserve the right to block any crediting of bonuses or free bets to that account.
- RaceBets reserves the right to withdraw this guarantee at any time and to apply exemptions to selected customers